Friday, August 13, 2010

Thank you...


Before I update on the happenings of the last couple of weeks (our USA holiday). I want to post a thank you to those who have offered their love and support to Ronnie and me over the last 18 months and particularily the last few weeks. It has come from many sources - family, friends and those who experienced similar things on one of my favourite sites bubhub.com.au. My "forum friends" as Ronnie and refer to them are not known in person but have offered an understand that gives such comfort as many have experienced similar longings and disappointments.

Your support, comfort and encouragement has meant so much. It lessens the hurt and disappointment we feel and provides us with the strength to give it another go. I am scared (terrified even) that it may all happen again but I want to have a family with Ronnie. Visiting with my sister Kathryn and her husbnad and their two small children reminds of how demanding small children are, how your needs are secondary to that of a childs, sleep can be elusive and the cleaning never ends. Children also come with love, fun and laughter - we want the good and are prepared to take on the demands too. So we will try again...when I am ready!

Much love to you all.
Annette and Ronnie



No comments:

Post a Comment