Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Garden Not of Eden

The back yard has traditionally been non-accessible due to the crop of weeds that Ronnie grew.
I am not kidding when I suggest that at times they were head high.
Ok, ok! I am not the tallest of people but come on - who lets weeds grow a THIS tall.





The weeds are not the only problem in the yard.
We have a beautiful but troublesome palm.
We are chopping that out - I say with hesitant tones.
It is beautiful but it hurts.
Really it does.
It has spikes that have a toxin and big heavy ends.
And as we plan to have small children around we don't want that.
That should all be changing soon.
Some changes are good and others...not so good.
I have promised Ronnie not to complain about the monstrously huge and ugly shed that is going in the back yard - so I wont!
Instead I will tell you - Ronnie is getting a shed.
And I am getting a yummy, delicious garden.
Off on a hot date...more later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment