Friday, April 9, 2010

My Christmas Presents!!!!

Those who know and love me may suggest that I am impatient.
I like to think of it as determination.
So you can imagine how "determined" I was to find out what was in
the large box sitting under my Christmas tree.
Ronnie was equally determined not to give any hints.
Christmas morning I opened it up!
I found a juicer!
Inside the juicer box I also found another gift,
Beautiful earrings!!!
By the way,
My favourtie juice is banana and mango!
A week after Christmas.
Ronnie and I got another present.
I discovered I was pregnant.
Yea! Hip hip hooray!
A natural conception too.
As you can imagine.
We were estatic.
Unfortunately, that little embryo,
Didn't stick around for the party either.
I misscarried.

1 comment:

  1. I think that embryo was impatient just like it's mummy, trying to make an early and sad exit ;(

    We love you Netty and so pray for good things for you guys!

    ReplyDelete