Thursday, October 29, 2009

How we knew?

I was asked the other week how we knew that we had fertility problems when we had been married only a short period of time (translate to only trying for a baby for a short period of time). The short answer to that question - I just knew! I felt it, and I knew that feeling was not fear but truth.

Ronnie was patient enough to indulge me and together we went to our GP. The GP suggested that we had not been trying long enough without success to raise any concerns. I explained that I would like to get things checked out anyway, that it would either confirm my feelings or eliminate them as a concern. I did not want to be trying endlessly to concieve to only find out that there was a problem and then have to investigate options.

Tests were done and feelings/knowledge confirmed! Then the journey began!!

No comments:

Post a Comment