Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dear Santa

Dear Santa
I am a little late in writing this letter.
To tell you the truth, I wasn't going to write but my nephew Campbell said I should write to you.
You know Campbell, his mum had to call and talk to you about him not eating his vegetables.
Not sure if you know or not but he ate some, not all but some of them!

Anyway, I was talking to Campbell the other day about wanting two babies.
Be said he knew how I could get some.
He said that I need to write you a letter.

So here it is Santa.

Can I please have some babies? I have mentioned two but would prefer three but at this point would even be happy with one.

Campbell said that I should tell you I have been trying to be good, apparently that is what he told you. I have Santa, I have been trying to be good, so has Ronnie.
We have both been good and would love some babies. You don't have to put them in the mail tomorrow as Campbell suggests, traditional means is fine. We will do our part there. Although, come to think of it Santa, I don't care how they get here. I would just like a few!

Thanks for listening Santa, this is very important to Ronnie and me! I know you have been busy lately. I sure hope I didn't disrupt you rest too much.

Love
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment