Monday, July 5, 2010

Penny for them?

I would be rich if I had a penny for everytime I have thought
something baby related over the last week!

What was that?
Was that a good twinge?
Was that a bad twinge?
I haven't felt a twinge in awhile - what does that mean!

I feel sick- oh good!
I am not feeling sick at the moment - what does that mean!
Boobies aren't sore,
Infact I think they have shrunk!

I know, I know!
Stop worrying!

Fertility treatment means an increased awareness of your body.
You notice every twinge and twiggle!
It also means that things haven't come easy.
Something gained is treasured,
And the fear of loosing that treasure is real.

1 comment:

  1. We would be millionaires! Not long now & you will start to relax and start to love love love being UP THE DUFF finally!! yay!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete