Friday, May 14, 2010

The King of the Castle!



I was thinking about my sister today.

Her husband graduated this past weekend.

I'll steal a photo from her
blog and show you.

Congratulations Cory!!!!


This led me to thinking about the King of the Castle.
Others know him as Cade.

I have lots of fun with Cade.
We fight over who is the King of the Castle,
We play hide and seek,
And we wrestle.

I don't get to see Cade often,
His castle is in Wyoming, USA.
I miss him today.


(Last USA visit, May 2009)

3 comments:

  1. Gees I love you! I got all teary. You and 'The King' do play well, it was fun to remember your last visit. Thanks for the little shout out. I will send an email of all the newsy news. Love you, miss you, wanna see you. Goog.xx.

    P.S. I said, "Cade, Netty says, she's the King of the Castle!" and Cade says with a big gasp, "Ahhhh, BUT I THE KING OF THE CASTLE!" he even stood up and pointed to himself! Funny boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.P.S. It POURED with rain right after this photo too didn't it? Fun times...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It did pour with ran right after that photo. Remember you had the boys in the stroller and we were running for shelter and Cade was laughing. You are right - Fun times!!!!

    ReplyDelete