Saturday, March 27, 2010

Yesterday...


Yesterday.

I ran into Miss Wilde,

Miss Wilde is the best.

I'll tell you a story about Miss Wilde.

Not one where Miss Wilde lives up to her name,

But one that involved me.

The Fun...

The beautiful...

MISS WILDE!!!!!!

Ok, so I told you the other day about my first date with Ronnie: what I didn't tell you was what happened just before I actually met him. Ronnie had just called to say he was a few minutes away from our apartment building. No longer had I hung up the phone when Miss Wilde came out of her room and told me she had a dream. Miss Wilde dreamt that the person I was going on the blind date was big, red and hairy - I pictured a ginger santa type figure in a navy blue workmans singlet. But worse than that, Miss Wilde said, he was really horrible to me. Oh crap, he is just downstairs now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment